Tuesday, September 23, 2014

We are FUBAR

Dear fellow readers and writers due to the world governments failure to act on Ebola, climate change and ISIS our life spans have been cut short.  I would like to thank everyone that participates here and will now be taking a one day at a time approach to life.
When world food shortages begin I will be following extreme measure and being to eat the rich first.  Just 30 years ago we saw movies like The Andromeda Strain and Soy-lent Green.  I'm just waiting now for the Zombie uprising and the Alien invasion.  If we are lucky a meteor will hit and put us out of our misery.     Sorry just feeling very over whelmed by the lack of response by so called leaders of the world.  In the event I need a human shield I will be using my elected officials.   Do the math, in less than 4 months the outbreak has consumed 4 nations and exceeded a million people.  Estimating that the numbers are wrong by a factor of 3 I would say we have about 6 months before it goes global.

At that time just like any bad horror movie panic outbreaks will occur and from there it's a rapid slide down hill.

Small pockets of people will survive and I wish them the best and hope they can rebuild a better civilization. 

No comments: