Tuesday, July 12, 2016

The Wild West

I wonder why other countries are trying to blow up Americans?  Americans seem to be doing quite a good job of blowing themselves up these days. 

It's like they can't go to the bathroom without a gun.  It's my biggest fear is to die while taking a crap and go with my pants around my ankles before I get a chance to wipe.  It's just crazy everyone and anyone can get a gun go out and shoot people.  Okay true the police will come and shoot you or blow you up with a robot but you got your "Gun Off".  

I'm basically confused why people feel the need to shoot each other.  Is there some cheap thrill in watching someone drop?  You realize there is no reset button.  If you shoot people some of them will shoot back at you.  Usually the police do this.  recently they used a robot and just let it blow the guy up.  So lets see one gunman takes on a police force of 59,000?  not really good odds.  He didn't go in peace he left in pieces.  Did you notice that after these gun nuts are killed they all have physic logical problems?  They probably did. 

Hi honey I'm going out for some milk and shoot a few neighbors.   Yep they crazy no question about it. 

So look if your goal in life is to be blown up do it yourself in a corner someplace that you won't hurt others.  I see no need to take others with you.  Really we don't want to join you.  Your on your own on this one..

No comments: