Thursday, December 11, 2014

Worlds Best Coffee Pot ever

Did you ever find something you thought was the greatest?  I have a Farberware Superfast 2-4 cup percolator for nearly 20 years.  It makes the best cup of coffee you've ever had in like 2 minutes.  Piping hot makes the house smell so good.   But like me it's getting old.  Now mind you this is the worlds best coffee pot bar none.  Mr. Farber the inventor passed away in 2013 at age 88.  He sold the license to some company that is now making a crappy version of his great coffee pot in China.
It's like having a Rolls Royce made by Ford.  It looks good for a short time then the warranty expires and it falls apart.
I'm looking for a replacement for my precious coffee pot, if you should know of any that can hold a candle to the Farberware Superfast drop me a line.  Please don't tell me about your Mr. throwup or that silly Kurig thingy.  This was a true dyed in the wool percolator.  It makes at most 2 mugs worth of coffee does it really fast and really good and hot like coffee should be.

Until then I'll keep polishing my Farberware until the last drop.

No comments: